Nuffnang

Friday, October 9, 2009

Winner of Indira's Celebrity MasterChef Apron Announced

Well the judge's verdict is in....
The winner of Indira's freshly laundered Celebrity MasterChef apron is.... (drum roll)....  Liz.
This was Liz's winning post....

I must admit, if I were to win the apron it would likely become a comfortable bed for our kitty, Train - not because we wouldn't wear it, more because she'd know how sought after it would be. She's good like that.  (October 5, 2009 8:49 PM )

The judges praised Liz's honesty and Train the kitty's good taste.
Congratulations Liz! And thank you to everyone who entered - it was a tough decision.
If Liz could email Indira at dearindira@gmail.com with her postal address details, Train's 'new bed' will be mailed to her.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to Liz! Great choice Indira, look forward to hearing more from you. All the best Deano

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL great comment and congrats to Liz:) My cats are too busy trying to trip me over in the kitchen to laze around on aprons;) Does this mean Liz has to change her name.....;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Liz! What a great comment, definitely unique. I will commiserate by gazing upon my stash of handmade aprons - which are available on my blog of course! (Wink wink plug plug?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Train and I are very excited to have won! Well, Train is mostly hungry right now, but that's pretty close to excited. :)

    ReplyDelete